Installation on a rowing boat
Simple, quick and unobtrusive installation
The PowerLine system can be configured to support any boat, from 1x to 8+, and can be readily swapped between boats.
A typical system on the boat consists of
- a logger for data capture and readout - needs to be removed for download connection to PC
- sensors to measure forces, angles, speeds and acceleration
- one junction box per rower to provide interconnects
- optional fast radio for real-time telemetry connection to coach's PC
- optional radio for video synchronisation
A single cable runs down the boat, connecting together the sequence of junction boxes.